|The stack of finished cards|
|My craft table during production!|
- I stamped the woman on Crumb Cake card using Pink Pirouette ink
- Masked her and added the umbrella handle.
- Partially inked the stamp with umbrella and also stamped the greeting.
- I then stamped the dancing lady onto patterned paper
- Cut out the dress and glued it into position.
- Using Stampin' Write Markers I then coloured the image - This took several layers of ink.
- Once the panels were finished I cut and layered the cards
My inspiration was "Dancing in the Rain" but eventually I decided not to add the rain element as it may have seemed a bit negative! So perhaps she's dancing in the sunlight with a parasol!
|Work in progress|
The finished image of the lady dancing with an umbrella uses a combination of three stamps from the Beautiful You and Weather Together stamp sets.
I decided to have a last hurrah with the 2015-2017 In-Colours, which will be retiring at the end of May (so stock up now if you have a fondness for Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon or Tip Top Taupe!) - I didn't have enough paper left in just one colour, so I made a mix.
|Mint Macaron with hints of Cucumber Crush|
|Watermelon Wonder with touches of Blushing Bride|
|Cucumber Crush with hints of Mint Macaron|
Next year I'll start earlier and come up with a simpler design! .... I think I said that last year too!
|Crazy complex swap cards!|
'Til next time!
Product List - To purchase any of the products, click on one of the product images below (Australian Residents only)