|The Stampin' Up Watercolour Pencils are so easy to use! I'd coloured an entire 12" square sheet in no time!|
I roughly coloured this sheet with the new Stampin' Up Watercolour Pencils and blended with an Aqua Painter. Click here to see the colouring process.
|I used Foam Adhesive Strips to pop up the top layers on this card for dimension and also to pop up the bee|
The Dragonfly Deams bundle goes with this paper perfectly! It will be available from 4 January in the new Occasions Catalogue. If you were to purchase that bundle plus a pack of Foam Adhesive Strip, the Inside the Lines paper could be yours for FREE (or any other product of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue)!
|Not colours I normally use, especially together, but they've created a lovely cheerful, multi-purpose card!|
I've included a photo below of the process I used for the gorgeous bumble bee.
- I stamped the bee once onto Window Sheet using Stazon ink and then cut it out by hand - carefully around the wings and fairly roughly around the body.
- Then I stamped again onto Whisper White cardstock using Basic Black ink.
- After colouring in the yellow bits (I used a Watercolour Pencil but any form of colouring is fine), I cut around the body and glued it on top of the wings.
- I curled up the wings a little by wrapping them around something thin. I happen to have a quilling tool that I used but I would think something like a wooden skewer would work just as well.
- I stuck the bee to the card with some adhesive foam for some depth.
|The bee has lovely shiny, transparent wings thanks to the Window Sheet|
|Creating a bumble bee with transparent wings.|
Sale-A-Bration runs from 4 January to 31 March - during which time for every $90 of product ordered, you can select one FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue!
To learn how to make the most of Sale-A-Bration visit my Sale-A-Bration page or contact me.
Thank you for visiting.
'Til next time!
Product List - To visit my online store, click on one of the product images below (Australian Residents only)