I just can't stop using the Eastern Beauty Bundle - it's so amazingly versatile and fun to use! On this card, I've paired it with some paper-pieced leaves created with the Rose Garden thinlits.
|I paper-pieced half of the medallion to continue the Tranquil Tide colouring|
When I first saw the new In-Colour, Lemon Lime Twist, my reaction wasn't very favourable. I thought it was too bright, acidic and well - green. I thought to myself "there's a colour I'll never use!". So now I'm officially eating my words! I still dislike the colour on its own but I concede that it adds the perfect pop of "zing" to many colour combinations. I can see that, in fact, I'll be using it quite a lot!
More new favourites of mine are the Glitter Enamel Dots!
The greeting is a combination of the the banner from Banners For You and the "Best Wishes" from . The advantage of photopolymer being that I could bend the words to fit the banner.
|My new go-to birthday greeting is from the new stamp set "Happy Birthday Gorgeous"|
Sneak Peeks included in this card:
- Eastern Beauty Bundle (Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Eastern Beauty stamp set)
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (Berry Burst colour used)
- 2017-2019 In-Colour cardstock pack (Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist used)
- Tranquil Tide ink pad
- Berry Burst ink pad
- Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Write Marker (2017-2019 In-Colour pack of markers)
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set
- Glitter Enamel Dots
'Til next time!
Product List - To visit my online store, click on a product image below (Australian Residents only)